apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Is --enable-utf8 working everywhere?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:22:46 GMT
I just checked in a change to apr-util/xlate/xlate.c following Ulrich's
recommend pattern of copy/test.

If any APR developer has strong feelings for the *other* way, then it's on
your head to fix it. I see no point to continuing this conversation, and a
lot of reason to simply have a frickin' fix in the code.

Cheers,
-g