apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: problem with apr_atomic_init on freebsd
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 21:09:00 GMT
On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 02:05:41PM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:

> Here's what I have so far. It's basically the same as what
> you've described, except that I have an additional check to
> make sure the apr_atomic_init() isn't already defined as a
> macro.
>
> Does this work on FreeBSD?

this works fine here.  while it would be nice if someone could get the
ifdefs in apr_atomic.h figured out so that we don't need to do this,
it's not a big deal, and this fixes the build, so i'd say commit it.

thanks,

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                    Remember, any design flaw you're
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net      sufficiently snide about becomes