apr-dev mailing list archives

From br...@xbc.nu
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/threadproc/win32 proc.c
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 12:56:08 GMT
Here's a patch for testproc.c that should tickle this particular problem. I
can't be 100% sure; I'm doing this at work, I only have an old version of APR,
and I can't update (getting timeouts).

I had to hack at testproc to make it run on Windows at all (have to have a .exe
extension on the program name; don't know if that's just my setup or if it's
because of the old version of APR, or if testproc never really worked at all).
Then I added a test for the apr_procattr_child_*_set functions.

Anyway; can't commit, can't checkout ... could somebody please test this with
HEAD? Hopefully this'll help us avoid this kind of breakage in future.

    Brane