apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Miguel Camargo" <migapa...@hotmail.com>
Subject APR doubts
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:25:30 GMT
Hello:

I am trying to modify the APR library just to add some specific features in
it and use it in Apache. But i have some doubts about the meaning and the
differences among the macro definitions of:

APR_HAVE_...
APR_USE_...
APR_HAS_...

In which cases i have to use one of this, which are their different
meanings? I ask that because i want to add a new feature (with a header
file) and i don´t know if i should add a macro definition like this:
APR_HAVE_NEWFEATUREH. And also i don´t konw if i have to check in the code :
#if APR_HAS_NEWFERATURE ... to compile or not the feature.

I am really lost about all of this and i'll be very pleased of any kind of
help.

thank you!

Envíe y reciba su correo de Hotmail desde el móvil: http://mobile.msn.com