apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Packaging/version question
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:59:54 GMT
Feel free, but I don't think we want to actually tag or release that
version in CVS.  If we tag that, it becomes something of an official
release, which means we have to support it.  I would much rather see us
put the effort forth to make APR release quality and release it.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA