apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: APR doubts
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:48:02 GMT
Unfortunately, this has never been well defined, but I will give the
intent.

APR_HAS_*    -->   APR supports this feature
APR_USE_*    -->   APR uses this particular feature as the default
APR_HAVE_*   -->   These are supposed to be just namespace protected
versions of the autoconf macros.  The problem is that all autoconf
programs use the exact same macros, so if two projects use autoconf,
there is collision.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org