apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: apr_time_t --> apr_time_usec_t
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:40:14 GMT
This is going to break EVERY apr app out there.  I have no problem with
the change, but everything is going to be broken.  Is there any way to
do this by creating an apr_time32_t, or something that will keep the
default at 64-bit, and allow people to use 32 if they specify it?

I did a quick search, Dean didn't mention why he made the change to
64-bit back when he committed the code in 2000, and there doesn't seem
to have been a conversation about it at the time.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA