apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/buckets apr_brigade.c
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 23:26:00 GMT
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 04:25:13PM -0700, Greg Stein wrote:
> Just for sanity's sake... you had sent this to me for review. Obviously, I
> didn't get to it before you checked it in :-) But I just reviewed it. It
> looks great!
>
> I've CC'd Ben Collins to try this on his large SVN repository to see if it
> helps remove the latency on the 'update' process.
>
> [ Ben: update to the latest apr-util and try this out ]
>
> Thanks a bunch, Cliff!

FWIW, the problems I'm seeing with a 413 followed by another request
segfaulting is getting its data corrupted in apr_brigade_write().

basic_http_header calls apr_brigade_write().  Before that, the
b brigade in ap_http_header_filter is fine (note that b2 is getting
passed to basic_http_header NOT b!).  Upon the return, the b brigade
in ap_http_header_filter is corrupted.  I'm totally confused as to
why this is happening.

I looked apr_brigade_write() over, but I couldn't find anything
glaringly wrong.  Just a heads up though that this might not be
working as expected.  I'm thinking the problem is somewhere else, but
it could also be in apr_brigade_write().   -- justin