apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build apr_common.m4
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 07:48:27 GMT
On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:28:03AM +0100, Thom May wrote:
> * jerenkrantz@apache.org (jerenkrantz@apache.org) wrote :
> > jerenkrantz    02/05/14 00:35:58
> >
> >   Modified:    build    apr_common.m4
> >   Log:
> >   Add APR_MKDIR_P_CHECK macro based on httpd-2.0's APACHE_MKDIR_P_CHECK.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.32      +20 -0     apr/build/apr_common.m4
>
> Are you planning to update httpd's configure to use APR_MKDIR_P_CHECK rather
> than having the same code sat around twice?

I'm slowly getting to it.  I need to add this to apr-util because we
don't add xml/expat correctly in VPATH in apr-util (which is why I
moved it to apr_common.m4).

The problem is that I have a bunch of local changes in my tree, so
I'm trying to slowly extricate my changes so I can test it and then
commit the right bits.  =)  Since it doesn't break anything to do
this piecemeal, I'm taking my time.  -- justin