apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: problem building apr-util with old apr headers on the system
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 03:22:54 GMT
On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 03:02:06PM -0700, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 02:03:05PM -0400, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > in the process of upgrading the freebsd apr port to a more recent
> > snapshot, i ran into a problem where i was picking up old apr headers,
> > which broke the build for apr-util.
>
> I just committed a fix based on your suggestion (taking it one
> step further and placing it before APR_INCLUDES).

great!

> Can you please try it out?  -- justin

as far as i can tell it's working fine.  i just built a newly checked
out apr-util on a system that has an older version installed and it
seems to have worked fine.

thanks,

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                    Remember, any design flaw you're
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net      sufficiently snide about becomes