apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: Local sockets
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 01:38:01 GMT
Aaron is actually in the middle of creating a stream pipe API for APR.
This will use Unix Domain Sockets on Unix, and pipes on Windows.  While
APR requires Unix Domain Sockets, they must be done the right way.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA