apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: SYSVSEM locking not working correctly on HP/UX
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 16:41:55 GMT
I wasn't actually using it in the MPM.  I have a module that needs this
support, and it wasn't working.  Having this function separate from APR
is wrong IMNSHO.  This means that anybody who wants to change
permissions on a lock must implement this feature themselves.  That
isn't going to work long-term.

Regardless, this solves my problem, thanks.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA