apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Bloom" <...@covalent.net>
Subject RE: proposal for permissions on mutexes
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 22:57:56 GMT
The apr_fileperms_t stuff is completely bogus for non-Unix platforms.
They were a shortcut, because abstracting that stuff out is really hard
to do.  I tried a few years ago, and ended up giving up.  We really need
to make a concerted effort to abstract out the permissions stuff, before
creating those functions.

Ryan