apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <jwool...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: expat config.*
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:32:29 GMT
On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Is -C even a valid option to cvs up?  It gives me an error if I
> try to use that.  So, I don't know what you are trying to do.  =)

What version of cvs do you have?  :)  Yes, it's a valid option, at least
on recent cvs'es.  man cvs:

            Use  the  `-C'  option  to overwrite locally modified
            files with clean copies from the repository (the mod-
            ified file is saved in `.#file.revision', however).

> I'd guess that your config.guess and config.sub are somehow
> getting overwritten when using buildconf (but it doesn't for me).

That's my guess as well.

> Or, you still haven't resolved the conflict created when I added
> the config.{guess|sub} to the repository.  -- justin

Nope, did it.

Thanks,
Cliff

   Cliff Woolley