apr-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr CHANGES
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 00:46:56 GMT
"jerenkrantz@apache.org" <jerenkrantz@apache.org> wrote:

> +  *) Remove Linux atomic support since it does not have a usable
> +     userspace atomic interface.  [Justin Erenkrantz]

I believe that is at least fair that if we support atomic in APR and those
are not available in Linux, we do the same for AF_UNIX sockets which are not
available under UNIX...

I'm just _way_more_than_fine_ if we remove 'em both, otherwise APR-based
code will start to look again like a collection of #IFDEFs

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick