apr-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: Volunteering to be RM, WAS: RE: Release 2.0.36 (fwd)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:10:45 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> [...]

I am thinking of renaming the apr_atomic_sparc.s to apr_atomic_sparc.S and to
adapt the Makefile & configure to prevent the "strange" copy mechanism...

Something like:
gcc -Wa,-xarch=v8plus -D_ASM -D__STDC__=0 -c apr_atomic_sparc.S -o

The native spro and Forte's version I have accept *.s as well as *.S files.

Any comments?

>>   Jim Jagielski   [|]   jim@jaguNET.com   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
>>      "A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order
>>             will lose both and deserve neither" - T.Jefferson

View raw message