apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Darwin strangeness on export_vars.h (what I meant)
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2002 05:52:27 GMT
On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 10:32:19PM -0700, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> This is what export_vars.h looks like:
> apr_month_snames
> apr_day_snames
>
> which obviously isn't a valid include file.

This is what is produced on my Linux box as well - so it doesn't
look like a generation problem.  It just seems that only the Apple
cpp is considering this faulty (I agree that it is).

Is this the intention (I don't know):

extern static <whatever the type is> apr_month_snames;
extern static <whatever the type is> apr_day_snames;

But, it seems that when OS X falls back to the standard cpp, it
figures it out.  Odd.  -- justin