apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: expat config.*
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:32:37 GMT
On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 02:14:00PM -0700, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> is one thing. However, in the new config.guess/config.sub files checked
> in for expat I'm not seeing even that notice.

Somehow I screwed up the import on expat's files.  Those were the
original files.  I have replaced them now to be in sync with APR
and httpd-2.0's PCREs.  If we decide to make changes due to
licensing, all three versions should now be in sync - and we can
make any needed changes across the board.

I also tweaked expat's buildconf.sh to match APR's invocation of
libtoolize so that it shouldn't update with local copies.  -- justin