apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: expat config.*
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:22:37 GMT
On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 04:12:28PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Why is it that after I do this:
>
> cvs up -C
> make extraclean
> ./buildconf
> ./config.nice

Is -C even a valid option to cvs up?  It gives me an error if I
try to use that.  So, I don't know what you are trying to do.  =)

> I get this:
>
> root@deepthought:/root/apache/httpd-2.0-8# cvs up
> M srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/conftools/config.guess
> M srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/conftools/config.sub

I'd guess that your config.guess and config.sub are somehow
getting overwritten when using buildconf (but it doesn't for me).
Or, you still haven't resolved the conflict created when I added
the config.{guess|sub} to the repository.  -- justin