apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: useless return values for apr_md5_*() functions...
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2002 02:05:02 GMT
It has absolute NOTHING to do with when we chose GA. If we chose GA three
months from now, we'd still have these issues.

Calling the server GA is selecting a point in time. There is nothing to say
that the particular point we chose is worse than next year.

To the naysayers about calling it GA: feh. There is no way we could stay in
this mode of "just one more fix." "oh, just one more tweak."

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/