apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Jim volunteers - ASF libtool liaison
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:23:43 GMT
Good ASF members and developers... as those of you on the APR and HTTPD
lists are aware, there is a growing need for some of the patches and
improvements that we've run into regarding (mostly) libtool, to be
forwarded back to the libtool team. To make it easier to coordinate
this, I'm volunteering to be the liaison between the ASF and the
libtool team (this can grow to the Auto* team as well, if the
need arises).

At present, it appears that libtool 1.4.2 is not compatible with
at least 2 platforms that Apache 2.0 runs on: Darwin (OS X) and AIX.
If others on other projects have run into similar problems, please
send me your patches, and I'll coordinate them with the libtool
team. I'm sure the feedback will be appreciated!