apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject apr_lock.h API finally deprecated!
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 07:16:35 GMT
I've finally removed the apr_lock.h API from httpd and apr. I just
did another update on another machine to make sure I didn't miss
anything, but it's still possible that something's weird on a
platform that I don't [normally] use (netware and especialy win32).
I'll make note of this in the CHANGES files shortly, but I wanted
to give a heads up to the lists.

Make sure to remove the export.c and export_vars.h files (or run
make distclean and rerun buildconf and configure), or you may
get some lingering references to apr_lock.h.

-aaron

Mime
View raw message