apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Latest CVS on Solaris 8 - configure's cache-file problems
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:51:19 GMT
Anyone else seeing problems getting ./configure to work at all
with autoconf's cache-file under Solaris? Unless I specify the cache-file,
configure will die. That is:

	./configure --cache-file=/tmp/my.cache
	  or
	./configure --cache-file=/dev/null

will work, but without the '--cache-file' option I get:

	checking for chosen layout... Apache
	checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
	checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
	checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8

	Configuring Apache Portable Runtime library ...

	configuring package in srclib/apr now
	configure failed for srclib/apr

Same tree works fine on OS X 10.1.3 (Darwin 5.3)