apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/dso/unix dso.c
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:24:18 GMT
Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org> writes:

> "rbb@apache.org" <rbb@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > rbb         02/03/20 11:45:02
> >
> > +  *) Load libraries if they not MH_BUNDLE, but if they are not, it
> > +     just attempts to link them as shared libs.
> > +     [Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org>]
>
> F*** YEAH! :) First patch into core APR...

It is nice to see somebody so excited!

But if you folks with Mac OS X would stop committing your patches,
just maybe Apple would get frustrated with lack of proper support and
make some iBooks available for would-be developers.  Maybe there is an
iBook with a cracked case waiting for me somewhere.  Or an iMac that
came out puke green by mistake.  (No, ssh to moof is not the same :) )

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...