apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/proxy mod_proxy.c
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2002 15:48:12 GMT
"Sander Striker" <striker@apache.org> writes:

> [...]

I'd prefer that you unconditionally define APR_MAX() and APR_MIN()
rather than trying to define MAX() (or MIN) where it isn't defined.
Since MAX() isn't standard by any means, if we defined it we would
become the bad guys w.r.t. namespace protection if we defined it.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...