apr-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/dso/unix dso.c
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:29:21 GMT
"Justin Erenkrantz" <jerenkrantz@apache.org> wrote:

> Heh.  My TiBook is on its way from Taiwan via FedEx.

That's _AWESOME_... Let me know when and I'll personally greet you into the
family :) (BTW, am I the only lucky person having a laptop with the
production date _same_ as his birthday??? :)

> So, I'm going to be making sure our stuff works on OS X.  =)

It works, it works... I still didn't try it in production, but 2.0.32 was
pretty stable (never got segfaults even with worker), on 10.1.3.

The only "PITA" is locking, we'd really have to find an inter-process
locking mechanism != from files under OS/X (file locking is _so_ slow!)

> I believe there were some outstanding issues with the metadata on the
> filesystem. I'll probably be taking a look at that soonish then.

???? I  have NO whatsoever clue on what you're talking about...

> I know I'm not the only committer with an Apple laptop (hi, Jim and
> Roy!).

I vote to get me commit access, so that when I get it, I can _really_ start
not doing ANYTHING! (like on Tomcat, you see! :)

    Pier