apr-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/dso/unix dso.c
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:13:53 GMT
"Ryan Bloom" <rbb@covalent.net> wrote:

>>> rbb         02/03/20 11:45:02
>>>
>>> +  *) Load libraries if they not MH_BUNDLE, but if they are not, it
>>> +     just attempts to link them as shared libs.
>>> +     [Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org>]
>>
>> F*** YEAH! :) First patch into core APR... (now that piece of code is
> the
>> one which will blow the whole server up, but you already know that,
> don't
>> you?)
>>
>> Cheer Ryan :)
>
> Just test it Pier!  I don't have access to OSX, so I couldn't.  (I know
> about moof, but I forgot about it last night when I committed this.)

It's in "production" on bluebox.betaversion.org since quite some time now,
and that's the first (and only) patch I have to apply everytime I check out
APR on my development box... It has been tested, both with and without
MH_BUNDLE libraries, and both load fine...

Of course you can't unload non MH_BUNDLE libs (that's an OS "feature"), but
when you try to reload them it doesn't complain even if they weren't
unloaded...

    Pier