apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: bucket api patch
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 22:17:43 GMT
I'm starting to look through the code in detail now, and one
aspect of the API bothers me:

How is apr_bucket_free() going to figure out which apr_bucket_alloc_t
to return the block to?  All it has as input is a pointer to a
bucket, in void* form.  Some of the bucket types contain an
apr_bucket_alloc_t*, but not all of them.

--Brian