apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/dso/unix dso.c
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:45:49 GMT
On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 08:24:18AM -0500, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> But if you folks with Mac OS X would stop committing your patches,
> just maybe Apple would get frustrated with lack of proper support and
> make some iBooks available for would-be developers.  Maybe there is an
> iBook with a cracked case waiting for me somewhere.  Or an iMac that
> came out puke green by mistake.  (No, ssh to moof is not the same :) )

Heh.  My TiBook is on its way from Taiwan via FedEx.  So, I'm going
to be making sure our stuff works on OS X.  =)  I believe there
were some outstanding issues with the metadata on the filesystem.
I'll probably be taking a look at that soonish then.

I know I'm not the only committer with an Apple laptop (hi, Jim and
Roy!).  -- justin