apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Latest CVS on Solaris 8 - configure's cache-file problems
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 21:39:30 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> IIRC, FreeBSD's ports package doesn't include anything beyond 2.13.
> So, this will cause problems if we roll on icarus.  If I get a
> chance, I'll try it with autoconf-2.13 here later on Solaris and see
> if I can figure out what is going on.

I'll take a look as well, since we know it's local to the use of the
cache file. I didn't want to spend that many cycles on it if it
was generic enough and 2.52 was a viable minimum. Of course, since
we just saw it on Solaris, we could make it conditional as well
(2.13 is OK for everyone else, but if on Solaris, 2.52).