apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Emery Berger" <em...@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject RE: pools + ap_pfree
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 04:19:17 GMT
High-performance was indeed one of my design goals. What tests would you
consider authoritative? I've been using static page loads, driven by a
process on the same machine. This was the best way I found to really
stress pool allocation. I'd be happy to run any other tests you could
recommend.

Thanks,
-- Emery

--