apr-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject NSModule patch to allow non MH_BUNDLE to load...
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:55:52 GMT
Heya... Under Darwin DYLD can only load MH_BUNDLE shared libraries ATM (and
glibtool doesn't actually produce them because of a bug)... Also, while on
all other Oses (or at least the ones I've seen) I can load all DSO binaries
using the DSO functions, on Darwin I can't, unless they're not compiled as
-bundle... (PITA)...

I got a little patch that first loads them if they are not MH_BUNDLE, but if
they are not, it just attempts to link them as shared libs...
Would be kewl to have it in (need it to load the Java VM library from APR!
:)

Patch attached for review...

    Pier