apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/filters mod_include.c
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 07:00:32 GMT
Cliff Woolley wrote:

>>>That is *very* obtuse. I can't imagine anybody figuring out that idiom
>>>means "prepend". Yes, please add an appropriate macro.
>>>
>>Okay, will add.
>>

>Committed.  Brian, can you please run your tests on it for me?  I've yet
>to find the exact test case to get into that block of code.

I just finished testing against my test cases that exercise this
part of the code, and the new version using APR_BRIGADE_PREPEND
works fine.

All my test cases for this are variants of a technique that Ian
created: use mod_bucketeer in front of mod_include, and insert
ctrl-B's (force new bucket), ctrl-P's (pass brigade now), and
ctrl-F's (flush brigade) after '<' symbols that aren't the start

This exercises the code in mod_include that keeps track of
<!--# directives that span brigades.

--Brian