apr-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test testatomic.c
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:57:04 GMT
Hi,

I have committed some changes but I am not happy...
Instead using cpp it would be better to use gcc directly:

gcc -Wa,-xarch=v8plus -D_ASM -D__STDC__=0 -c apr_atomic_sparc.S -o
apr_atomic_sparc.lo

I have just to change apr_atomic_sparc.s into apr_atomic_sparc.S. The native
solaris as accepts the *.S files.

Any comments?

Cheers

Jean-frederic