apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: general comments on even more permissions issues
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:57:20 GMT
mod_dav_fs already has this walking code, with callbacks. It has a notion of
postfix walking so that a recursive delete can be performed.

Of course, there is some DAV-related crap in there, too :-)

But take a look at modules/dav/fs/repos.c for the "walk" stuff, and its
related context structure. One of the questions would be how to arrange the
callbacks such that a client can "telescope" paths themselves. For example,
if you're copying things, you need to telescope source and dest paths.
mod_dav_fs also has to telescope a URI during the walk.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/