apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <...@dulug.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot build on LINUX PPC
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2002 22:57:28 GMT
On Sunday, 24 Feb 2002, at 22:54:22,
Christian Gross wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am running LINUX PPC (Yellow dog linux 2.1).  I have done a latest update
> from the CVS database and I am trying to build APR.
>
> I keep getting the error with respect to not being to build anything in the
> atomic/unix directory.  I looked in the old message database and there was
> a mention to configure with --disabled-shared.  This did not help.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Hum. As Jeff said, could we have the error please?
I've just gotten done compiling APR on a stock Yellow Dog 2.1 install,
and everything works fine for me. However, I will say that the compile
was performed as part of an apache build.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski   | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org  | vjo@dulug.duke.edu | vjo@us.ibm.com