apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: APR WCE take 3
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:24:17 GMT
Going back to take two...

I'm reviewing and committing so changes to occur fairly shortly don't create
extra hassles later applying these patches.

Some are trivial, some are very close to rights.  I'm committing those tonight.

Some need more review.  I'm uncomfortable with one aspect or another of your
choices in porting in such module patches - so I'll post questions to the
list and your attention on those points.  But that takes significantly more
time to either reassure myself they are fine-as-is, or post the question on
how we should approach them.

Some are outright wrong.  I'll post those as well with detailed explanation
of the underlying issues.  Again, it takes more time than I have tonight.

Finally, I don't have a ton of time, and I'd love to see these finished this
month.  Others understand Win32 sockets API as well if not better than I, so
I'm attaching the network aspects of your patch for seperate review.

Would a Win32 committer care to review the attached network_io patches
from Mladen for style, consistency and correctness?  Deep understanding
of WinCE isn't necessary, if you ASSURE that the patch does NOT change
the behavior on other Win32 platforms :)

Bill