apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: GNU build of Apache 2.0 for NetWare - apr fixes (2)
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:40:43 GMT
Pavel,
    I didn't check that one in because it didn't look like it was
hurting anything by leaving it alone and I didn't want to cludder up the
code with more #ifdef's if I don't have to.  If there is a specific
reason to have the setup time function #ifdef'ed out then I will do it.

thanks,
Brad

>>> Pavel Novy <novy@feld.cvut.cz> Wednesday, January 02, 2002 6:29:08
AM >>>
Brad,
thanks for all gcc (GNU) related changes in the sources made.
Unfortunately, you probably missed this patch (attached). It's not as
complex as it should be - code for apr_unix_setup_time() shouldn't be
included for more platforms, not only for NetWare, I think.

Thanks,
Pavel