apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: APR_POOL_DEBUG is functioning again WAS: RE: Don't use APR_POOL_DEBUG
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:37:25 GMT
"Sander Striker" <striker@apache.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> As of a recent commit the apr pools debug code is
> functioning again.  I tested it with httpd-2.0 HEAD
> and it works (both tried worker and prefork to see
> if everything goes to the log ok).

I've tried worker with the latest apr_pools.c.  As long as I only have
one concurrent HTTP request it appears to work great :)

With both the plain APR_POOL_DEBUG as well as APR_POOL_DEBUG_VERBOSE
it deadlocks when I have more than one concurrent request.

This is on Solaris.
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...