apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 834 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:25:55 GMT
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002, Greg Stein wrote:

> > Duh! (/me slaps himself)  Ofcourse.  Who's patching, you, justin or me?
> Assign it to the guy not here! ... Cliff!!  :-)

As of right about now I should be relatively "back".  :)  It's going to
take me a while to catch up, though...

> (since he broke DELONCLOSE

Fixed, fixed I say!  :-]

> w.r.t. child forks...) Cliff: the issue is that both the parent and
> child try to delete the file after a fork.

Oh, crap.  Except for that.  :)  So I guess the idea is to register the
deletion as a separate cleanup, and choose whether to make it a regular
cleanup or a child cleanup based on DELONCLOSE or CHILD_DELONCLOSE is
used... plus if it's DELONCLOSE, there has to be a child cleanup that
removes the DELONCLOSE flag from the apr_file_t in the child.  Is that
what I'm hearing?  I guess that makes sense...  actually, is there ever a
reason for CHILD_DELONCLOSE?  Or can I just register a child cleanup to
remove the DELONCLOSE flag from the child unconditionally?

   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

View raw message