apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <brian.p...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: Time funniness between HPUX and everyone else
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 22:39:56 GMT
Jon Travis wrote:

>BTW, note the huge comment in unix/time.c:apr_unix_time_setup()
>which says that this (* broken) implementation is what was wanted.

Yes, in the sense that it produces the same results that we had back
when we were doing the GMT offset within get_offset().  I just ran
your test case on Solaris 2.8, and it produces the same results as
HP-UX--both with the latest unix/time.c and with the last version
(rev 1.51) from before the GMT offset computation was moved into
apr_unix_time_setup().

--Brian