apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: otherchild.c
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 06:37:37 GMT
On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 01:16:51PM -0800, Jon Travis wrote:
> Couple quickies:
>
> Shouldn't otherchild.c be moved from misc/unix to threadproc?  It does
> have the apr_proc_* prefix.

+1.  Upon further review, I agree.  Would anyone complain if it
was moved?

I'd also love to split out thread and proc.  I don't see why they
need to be together.  It makes looking for files that much more
complicated.  Oh, well.  (I look for apr_proc.h or apr_thread.h -
no, it's in apr_thread_proc.h - bah.)

> The other is that APR_OC_REASON_UNWRITABLE doesn't appear to ever
> be used by APR.  apr_proc_other_child_register takes in a write_fd, but
> I don't ever see that this is used.

Yeah, would you care to submit a patch to toss these?  -- justin