apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject APR_USE_SHMEM_SHMGET_ANON
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 21:27:00 GMT
Any idea why we don't predelete the SysV shared mem in this section
of code? I plan on:

   o Adding that in
   o (more controversial) removing the setting of the user and group ID
     of the shared mem segment. There was discussion about this but
     this was never done. I may actually wrap this in a preprocessor
     container.

Finally, anyone see the need for bringing back up the MOVEBREAK
hack? I had originally added this for A/UX, but no else has ever
used that before... It might be nice to add it back in, just in case,
especially if we can make it runtime configurable.

Comments??
                   will lose both and deserve neither"