apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 834 - trunk/subversion/libsvn_wc
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2002 00:39:13 GMT
On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 12:44:52AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> > From: Greg Stein [mailto:gstein@lyra.org]
> > The other thing is that APR should manage the child cleanup issue itself.
> > But that also implies a slight change to the API. DELONCLOSE could mean
> > "parent will delete" and CHILD_DELONCLOSE would mean the child deletes it.
>
> Duh! (/me slaps himself)  Ofcourse.  Who's patching, you, justin or me?

Assign it to the guy not here! ... Cliff!!  :-)

(since he broke DELONCLOSE w.r.t. child forks...)

Cliff: the issue is that both the parent and child try to delete the file
after a fork.

Seriously, anybody who gets to the thing. And that probably won't be me :-(

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/