apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: does expat do XSL?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:04:57 GMT
I'm +1000 for a better way of dealing with "XML/XSL/whatever the hell we're
calling it that begins with an X this week" in C as Java suport isn't as
widespread as the java nuts (sorry Pier) would have you believe and I'm
happier with C for a lot of projects.  Anythign we can do to help this,
let's do it :)

david