apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Pools rewrite [4]
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:23:24 GMT

Could we sync thoughts on how to do it?
I would very much like to split out the common code between
debug and production into a seperate file, and have both the
debug specific and the production only code in another.
This hopefully keeps the production code clean and readable.

It would also make it easier for developers if one could build
with debug through configure flags, for example:
--with-pools-debug=win32  or --with-pools-debug=malloc

I would very much like to see --with-efence[=<path/to/efence/lib>].

> In the meantime,
> can anyone working on APR-based projects other than the httpd
> try out Sander's latest patch?
>
> Thanks,
> --Brian

Sander