apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [ADDON] apr_malloc/apr_realloc/apr_free on per pool basis
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:31:53 GMT

Pardon me?

> Does someone thinks that my IQ is to low to decide when there is some memory
> location that needs to be feed?

Heh heh.  That's not a question of low IQ.  The pools way of memory allocation
is just a way of programming.  If you think it sucks, you either don't understand
it, don't want to understand it.  Hmmm, well, ok, there is the possibility that
you simply don't like it... ;)

> If I'm wrong, my program will crash, but the rest of the world will go on (I
> hope).

Please explain what you mean with this last line.  How is your mem usage pattern?
What are you doing that doesn't fit in the pools scheme?

> MT.

Sander