apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: Pools rewrite [4]
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:21:01 GMT
Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

Good point, and now that I've had a chance to study
the debug code some more, I think it will take some
more planning to add it into the new pools code.  The
problem is that a lot of the debug code for joining
pools is dependent on having a single free list.  Do
you have a design in mind for making the debug code
work with the new allocator system?

--Brian