apr-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Adams <bad...@AEM-TX.com>
Subject building apr on windows
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:38:18 GMT
hi folks, I am trying to build the latest apr from cvs on windows and the
win32 instructions do not work.
I am using vs6.0
when I run
C:\downloads\tomcat\apr-util>msdev aprutil.dsw /MAKE "apriconv - Win32
Debug" "apr - Win32 Debug" "libapr - Win32 Debug" "gen_uri_delims - Win32
Debug" "xml - Win32 Debug" "aprutil - Win32 Debug"
I get this:
Warning: ignoring unknown project: aprutil - Win32 Debug
Warning: ignoring unknown project: xml - Win32 Debug
Warning: ignoring unknown project: gen_uri_delims - Win32 Debug
Warning: ignoring unknown project: libapr - Win32 Debug
Warning: ignoring unknown project: apr - Win32 Debug
Warning: ignoring unknown project: apriconv - Win32 Debug
Error: There are no valid targets to build.

did I do something wrong or are the dsp and dsw files broken?

I have cygwin on this box also will this work?
Thanks,
Brian