apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: reg* symbols in OS 10.1 libm???
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:35:53 GMT
From: "Sander Temme" <sctemme@covalent.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 12:22 PM

> > After removing a duplicate ap_coredump_dir symbol - this is the error
> > I'm left with on OSX building threaded [no such error on worker !?!]
> You're breaking on those? I remember just seeing them as warnings.

It appears you are right, and I didn't purge enough files (nor did the
make properly rebuild a few targets automatically) after I fixed the
problem with the duplicate ap_coredump_dir symbol.

Thanks though!  All seems well again.  Of course, I had to modify the
installed build script for the -flat-namespace cruft, but other than that,
no problems {right}.

View raw message